WHAT IS IN A SUITE?
1. Invitation: The headliner! Usually comes in A7, A8, and A9 sizes.
2. Return Address: The address that goes on the back of the outer envelope in case the invitation needs to be returned to you.
3. Envelopes: Most wedding invitations traditionally include outer envelopes as well as inner envelopes. Personal preference!
4. Response Card and Envelope: This is the card in which guests can respond if they will be attending the wedding or not. The envelope will have the address (and stamp) so guests can send their responses back. These cards are usually 3.5" x 5".
5. Additional Information Card: This card can be used for any extra information that guest may need to know. Things like reception info, directions, hotel accommodations, wedding website, etc. This is usually the same size as the response card.
6. Save the Date Card: This is sent out around 6 months before the wedding to let guests know of the date of the wedding. Some send these as post cards or a card with an envelope. Either is fine, but postage and no envelopes usually means lower cost. These are usually A7 or smaller.